Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Re-Introduction

As many of you know I have been blogging / ranting for the better part of four years now. However, with my previous work schedule, regular blogging wasn't necessary. But now I find myself traveling...a lot. I find myself in small towns throughout the Southeast with little else to do than drink beer in my hotel room and watch 'Family Guy' reruns. Therefore, why not put my downtime to good use. I'm going to blog again, folks and this time I hope to keep up with it. I'll make you a promise: You continue to visit, comment and share and I'll continue to post. This blogs focus will be the places I go and the interesting people I meet. I already have a catalog of stories so this blog may jump around in its timeline. But it's not the timeline that's important. It's the gas station attendant with only 4 yellow teeth in Alabama that asks me if I'm single. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment