Monday, September 27, 2010

Dateline: All Over, All The Time

I just realized that I haven't posted anything in nearly three weeks. I've been slacking. Actually it's been a relatively dull last few weeks and not a whole lot of excitement on the road. Therefore I'd like to hearken back to a prior post regarding a freak bartender in Alabama and his obsession with Bret Michaels. If you don't remember the story, just scroll down and read the details. A week and a half ago I happen to walk into this same establishment for a beer and some food. And before I can even sit down this guy walks up to me. Instead of asking me what I want to drink from the bar, he asks me,

"Hey man, guess what we're talking about?" - Freak Bartender

" I don't know. Why don't you fill me in." - Me

"We're talking about what we're going as for Halloween. What you dressing up as?" - Freak

" John Wayne Gacy." - Me

"Really? Didn't me murder and sexually molest kids?" - Freak

" Not that I know of. I thought he was a famous clown. Like Marcel Marceau. What are you going as, boss?" - Me

"I'm going as Bret Michaels." - Freak

No shit. Didn't see that one coming. I'm not really going as John Wayne Gacy. I just wanted to scare this freak off. Too bad it didn't work. Once again he broke out his Bret Michaels photo album and started showing all his pictures again. Can't make this stuff up, boys and girls. Read the back story to this below for background. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment